Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Biggest Loser Is On Tonight!

Work was boring today, and will no doubt be the same way tomorrow. The only difference between today and tomorrow is that I will be working a double, so I'll open at 10:30 and leave around one, then come back at like 4 or 4:30 and work until around 7 or 8. In between shifts I need to do some laundry and play some Wii Fit.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to read more. So far this year, I have only read a very small number of books, and it is shameful. I mean, I don't go to school, and I only work. I should be able to read more than this. Unfortunately, the computer is sucking my life away. I'm currently in the middle of reading Watchmen, and then I'm going to get a head start on the books on my shelf that need to be read. This week I'll probably getting around to inventorying my bookshelf and finding out what books I haven't read yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment