Saturday, March 7, 2009

All in all, I have no experience with males other than good friends.

My post about Ed's birthday celebration was titled something along the lines of being allowed to have a girly moment. I don't have those. I mean, I like to do my hair, and I will occasionally be bothered to put on my makeup (such as for the birthday dinner), but that's just about it. I don't talk about really girly things a whole lot. I think it's because of the fact that most of my friends are male, and thus talking to them is not really an option. I'm girly, but not a girly girl.

Which is why when moments such as the movie theatre moment happen, I tend to freak a bit. Because girly things don't happen to me. You know, like things involving guys or whatever. Kaitlyn can't really get how to deal with that, since they don't happen that often. Ed was teasing me about having a girly moment about it. Not my fault, if it happened on a regular basis then I might have some understanding, but no.

Ed knew right away sort of what happened and who it involved. But of course he would, he knows everything. He can read me like a book. So of course he had to get his bit of teasing in when I spilled it all. I mean, it's not much to spill, but like I said I don't do the whole girly thing that often and the only boys I ever hang out with are close friends or guys I have really no interest in. So this is all fairly odd.

So I guess now I've had the moment of girly freaking out, now I just have to figure out what happens next. Gah, it's all so freakishly confusing.

I know this is all very vague and not specific at all, but I needed to vent it out, and it's faster for me to type rather than hand write.

No comments:

Post a Comment