Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Once again, blogging while watching The Biggest Loser.

I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for school. Yesterday, I got the first round of several vaccines that I need, and I'm scheduled for a physical in May. I've already submitted my final transcript, applied for financial aid, submitted my housing form, and paid my deposit. I'm well on my way and I'm very excited. Aside from being nervous about not liking it there, or not knowing what I want to major in, or being afraid of not making any friends, or not being able to get back into the groove of school, I'm looking forward to it.

Unfortunately I have an aunt and uncle, one on either side of my family, who have seen my Facebook status updates about the piercings and seem to be not quite into it. I'm not surprised though, a lot of my family is very conservative. So it's going to be very interesting to see what the reaction is once I get them done. I mean, I'm doing this because I don't think there's anything wrong with piercings. I believe it is self expression. That's the same reason why I'm getting some sort of unnatural color in my hair before I go to school. Maybe a few streaks of purple or hot pink or something. I've never had funky color in my hair, and I'd like to do it before I go to school, since I wont be in work. Generally, I'm just a bit more "out there" I guess than a lot of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment