Friday, March 6, 2009

What A Night...

Okay, so I started out typing a post, had to close my computer, and the computer decided to freeze up so I had to restart it. I lost everything I wrote. So because I'm tired and have to be up at 8 AM to go to a meeting at my Red Robin work, I'm going to say this:

1. I got two peircings. A tragus and a daith. Neither hurt as bad as I expected them to hurt. And they look amazing.

2. Watchmen was a good movie.

3. It is slightly awkward going to dinner at your job where earlier that day you wormed your way out of working your whole shift so you could get said piercings. Thankfully they don't know that and didn't see them.

4. One word/person that made my entire night: Vlad.

I'll make a more coherent post in the morning after I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment